Within 7 days of delivery, you may return new, unopened merchandise in its original condition. Exceptions and restrictions apply. See our Returns & Refunds
Supermait Replacement Projector Lamp / Bulb with Housing.
Item model number: NP29LP.
Compatible Models: Fit for NEC M362W / M362X projector.
1. Make sure the projector power off(if in using, please wait at least 10 minutes for the lamp cooling) and remove the power cable. Locate the lamp panel, once located, unscrew and remove the cover.
2. Unscrew the 2-3 screws holding the lamp in place and carefully slide the lamp out of the projector.
3. Get out the new lamp from its package. Make sure do not touch the lamp directly, only the housing. Then install the lamp correctly.
4. Insert and firm the screws on each side of the lamp holder. When replacing the housing, make sure the new housing is secured and seated completely before operation. Place the cover back on the unit and re-install the screws. Plug the projector back into the power supply and restart the projector.
Please refer the following considerations:
1. Make sure the conditions of the room is clean and ventilation.
2. Change or clean your projector air filter monthly.
3. Better let your projector rest for 15minutes per 4 hours running.
4. Do not unplug the power line before the cooling fan stop working.
Condition new Asin B07MZVC5C2 Category Office Products Subcategory Lamps Leafcategory Speakers MPN NP29LP Origin USA Brandname Supermait Height 5.1 Length 5.9 Width 5.5 Weight 1 lbs